NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
The prize: GRAND PRIZE: A fully catered Super Bowl party for you and 25 of your closest friends, held at Whitebox Eatery on Sunday, February 1st SECOND PRIZE: Whitebox Game Day Platter (must be picked up in-store) THIRD PRIZE: $50 Whitebox Gift Card. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at White Box, LLC's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes through the Whitebox Eatery website (www.whiteboxeatery.com) or in person at Whitebox Eatery, 176 Carondelet Plaza, Clayton, MO 63105.
Only one entry per day will be accepted per person. All entries become the exclusive property of White Box, LLC and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, White Box, LLC reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on January 1st, 2015 and will end at midnight on January 24th, 2015. White Box, LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 21 years old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of White Box, LLC, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online and in person will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of White Box, LLC and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges, long distance telephone charges, and postage.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email. If not by email than by phone or mail, if applicable. An email will be sent to the winner within one day after the drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the White Box, LLC as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email and one by regular mail if applicable. Winners must contact the White Box, LLC within 3 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by White Box, LLC to claim their prize. Failure to contact White Box, LLC within that 3 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. White Box, LLC is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Other conditions. White Box, LLC, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of White Box, LLC that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold White Box, LLC, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and White Box, LLC in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Missouri.
You may contact us with any questions or comments at:
Attention: Super Bowl
176 Carondelet Plaza
Clayton, MO 63105